WARNING ,, FIRESUPPORT...and warranty on a ptw ,,its a hell

Here you talk about retailers that has PTW or related items.

WARNING ,, FIRESUPPORT...and warranty on a ptw ,,its a hell

Postby maj.bullet on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:57 pm

okay,, we have arrived at a solution between me and fire support ,, there has been a struggle ,, but I do have now a confidence that everything is gone be solved ,, So I think it's nice to change this message and say there service may be a little better and trust there customers and more assume the client sometimes may be right..

and I will leave it at that now ..

little hint,, ask to their warranty if you want to buy a systema ptw from there ,,they are a little difficult wenn it comes to warranty
Last edited by maj.bullet on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
maj.bullet

Re: warning WARNING ,DO NOT BUY A PTW FROM FIRESUPPORT UK

Postby thundercactus on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:25 am

Sounds to me like you bought a challenge kit, assembled it incorrectly, and blamed firesupport for you having put your challenge kit together incorrectly.

1) it's very common for people to cut their cables if they are not routed properly underneath the upper receiver's rear body pin lug

2) silver-graphite brushes will not change color due to heating like steel will

3) the brush hoods will not change color due to heating like steel will

4) springs can break due to improper heat treating. Heating and cooling spring steel too quickly will cause it to harden and be very brittle, which seems to have been the case here.

5) systema does, in fact, have nearly immaculate quality from factory. Granted, their 7511 motors were terrible, but they all WORKED out of the box, if only for a short time.

6) no idea how you could have broken a tooth off the selector

If you wanted a working ptw WITH A WARRANTY, you should have bought an assembled ptw.
Your parts were obviously not broken when you installed them out of the challenge kit or you would have clearly noticed a cut cable while you were routing it, and a broken brush and brush spring when you were soldering the motor on.
If you didn't notice that sort of thing, then you, quite frankly, haven't the skill to assemble ptw challenge kits.
thundercactus
Expert

Postby merijndj on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:08 pm

So, you tried to be cheap and it didnt go your way...
And now you are blaming everyone else but yourself :cry:

Just pay Firesupport for the new motor and parts, let them install it and send back to you.
You are getting off really cheap...

Oh by the way, a little courtesy would be nice and could have gotten you a lot further.

I have numerous personal experiences with Firesupport and they are just excellent.
merijndj

Postby maj.bullet on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:46 pm

message deleted ,,, see last post
Last edited by maj.bullet on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
maj.bullet

Postby Buffel on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:18 am

And why would we take your word for it? This is your first post here _ever_, seems like you just made this account to tarnish a supplier. And you don't even bother following the forum rules (e.g. introduction post, location etc).

Reading your messages I have sympathy for fire-support in dealing with the kind of aggro language you're throwing about.
Buffel
Groupie

Postby maj.bullet on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 am

ok,, you do have a point ,,you dont have to take my word for it ,, and i do NOT Make a account for only post this ,,NO ,,I bought a ptw and thought I register on this forum and this case happens , i just and only want to warn you that this can happen to you ,, i do NOT say that they are not good in aeg or gas blowback replicas ,,its just want to warn you that this overcome me with a ptw that i did buy there ,, i google fire support to and could find no negative reports ,, that's why I got the ptw from there ,,but now this happens ,, so you can say i am wrong ,, but I warned you that this can overcome you ..

it can also go well and everything is running correctly if you buy there ,, i am happy and then I'm glad to hear that ,,means that i have chance that everything will turn out well..

and I hope I can write something positive about fire support soon ,,and may change the description to fire support is trustworthy to buy a ptw with warranty.

but I have no little faith that my hard-earned money is well spent there ,,i hope it will ...
maj.bullet

Return to Retailers Discussion