PTW Airsoft !!

Here you talk about retailers that has PTW or related items.

PTW Airsoft !!

Postby Genocide on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:59 am

Hello all,

Just wanted to give everyone a warning about ptwairsoft.com

As of August 23rd, I made a purchase of over $300 on this website. Two days went by and I had received no emails giving any information on my purchase. I emailed the owner of the website and received a response saying that the order was packaged and will ship the next day and he will email me a tracking number.

One week went by and no email and no tracking number. I sent a second email asking when is it going to ship or when did it ship and got NO RESPONSE!

This now the third week and I sent another email, basically telling him if I didn't hear back from him I would submit a fraud claim on PayPal and warn people off his website. He did respond saying he works crazy hours and he is pretty sure he sent the order, but doesn't have time to boot up his computer to give me the tracking number as he had to get ready for WORK! I could understand that as my job is ran by a Bunch of slave drivers. I waited two days and now here I am.

I know he is on these forums and I'm sorry if I'm offending some of his friends here, but this is not the way to do buisness. Is it fraud? I don't know. But to me it is certainly seeming like that. And the worst part is that I was actually pleased to see a PTW-only website. And it is a beautiful website! However I'm now pissed off!! I saved all the emails if anyone wants to see them, if they think I'm full of sh#t.

Thanks guys.. Genocide
Genocide

Re: PTW Airsoft !!

Postby Glamav on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:39 pm

I ordered on 23 Aug too.
Still no have any replay on my email...
Glamav

Postby Genocide on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Glamav wrote:I ordered on 23 Aug too.
Still no have any replay on my email...

Its crazy how some people due buisness. You would think with the economy as bad as it is people would go the extra mile to stay in buisness!!
Genocide

Postby Keith on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello all.

Just to publically make an apology for anyone who has placed an order through my site within the past two weeks and havnt received the level of customer service you are rightly entitled to.

Not many people know this but i run the website alone and on evenings.
I am not a multi employee dedicated retail shop like most people think i am, or the impression the website gives.

i used to run this along side my full time job, but recently have been helping out a freind by working 12 hours a day, monday-friday, and sometimes saturdays 6am-6pm.
At whichpoint i then have to come home and run the website, parcel orders, do stock orders, make custom conversions, and answer as many emails as i can in the 3 hours im up, before i have to go back to bed as i was up at 5am

Sorry if you didnt get any response from me, but if you did, then as you know any communication was short and to the point.

I will be the first to admit that the past few weeks i have seriously gotten behind on order dispatches.

However, as of today, (2nd september) i will be back to normal 8 hour days, which gives me the time on evenings to get your custom items manufactured and parcelled.

Those who have met me over the past few weeks (at several weekenders) know that im a very busy person with marshalling etc. during weekends.

I will admit that in the short time i have been doing this (4-5 months), i have been far busier than originally thought.

If you contact me via PM or by email (kbrown_83@hotmail.com) with your order number, i will give a current status, it may be that im just waiting on a few parts of your order to be delivered, in which case with your permission i will do part delivery, and if you wish, any out of stock items will be refunded. (helps me out too)

one last thing to add.
i have about 100 new product lines that i will be adding to my website, however i have made the decision not to add them until i have caught up on ALL outstanding orders.

i did not intentionally get to this situation.
PTWairsoft is my little baby, and hopefully i can recover the situation before it is too late.
I have many other projects in the pipeline,

one last thing, i took 14 parcels to the post office earlier today

Keith
Keith

Postby Genocide on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Keith can you please send me my tracking number by pm
I am sending you my order number pm
Genocide

Postby w550436 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:51 am

This is another sorrow story about Mr. Keith Brown. I have placed – and paid!!! - an order of £400 on PTWairsoft on JUNE 26th!. Although we had a number of emails exchanges, childish excuses on Keith’s behalf, postponements and nonews, we are still on a no-go situation. The worse part is not necessarily the long time taken to fulfill the order, but the offending lack of communication and the TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE CLIENT. I really don’t care if Keith is a weekend warrior , having another job or having any problem whatsoever, what I really care about is a decent and honest service. I strongly recommend anyone tempted to do business with Keith, to refrain her/himself until Mr. Brown truly understands that IF YOU GET THE MONEY, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DELIVER A TIMELY AND VALID SERVICE, NO MATTER WHAT!
PS. I placed the order on the assumption that systema-ptw.com is actually ENDORSING Keith Brown’s services (at a certain point he was even reselling Tony Ganpp’s services!). Well, let me tell you, there is a HUGE g(n)ap between the two, I had orders with Tack fulfilled in due time and with an exceptional communication going on. Maybe you’ll consider keeping that standard up!
PS 2. I have to apologize for venting my nerves this way, but this is a totally disgraceful way to to do business.
w550436

Postby Genocide on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 am

w550436 wrote:This is another sorrow story about Mr. Keith Brown. I have placed – and paid!!! - an order of £400 on PTWairsoft on JUNE 26th!. Although we had a number of emails exchanges, childish excuses on Keith’s behalf, postponements and nonews, we are still on a no-go situation. The worse part is not necessarily the long time taken to fulfill the order, but the offending lack of communication and the TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE CLIENT. I really don’t care if Keith is a weekend warrior , having another job or having any problem whatsoever, what I really care about is a decent and honest service. I strongly recommend anyone tempted to do business with Keith, to refrain her/himself until Mr. Brown truly understands that IF YOU GET THE MONEY, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DELIVER A TIMELY AND VALID SERVICE, NO MATTER WHAT!
PS. I placed the order on the assumption that systema-ptw.com is actually ENDORSING Keith Brown’s services (at a certain point he was even reselling Tony Ganpp’s services!). Well, let me tell you, there is a HUGE g(n)ap between the two, I had orders with Tack fulfilled in due time and with an exceptional communication going on. Maybe you’ll consider keeping that standard up!
PS 2. I have to apologize for venting my nerves this way, but this is a totally disgraceful way to to do business.

Did you ever receive your order?
Genocide

Postby Keith on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 am

w55, was it for a 416?, as there are no outstanding orders on my database from anywhere around the 26th June

i have just taken delivery of the several boxes from WE over the past few days if it was.

and genoside - tracking sent via pm
Keith

Postby w550436 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 am

Genocide wrote:
w550436 wrote:This is another sorrow story about Mr. Keith Brown. I have placed – and paid!!! - an order of £400 on PTWairsoft on JUNE 26th!. Although we had a number of emails exchanges, childish excuses on Keith’s behalf, postponements and nonews, we are still on a no-go situation. The worse part is not necessarily the long time taken to fulfill the order, but the offending lack of communication and the TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE CLIENT. I really don’t care if Keith is a weekend warrior , having another job or having any problem whatsoever, what I really care about is a decent and honest service. I strongly recommend anyone tempted to do business with Keith, to refrain her/himself until Mr. Brown truly understands that IF YOU GET THE MONEY, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DELIVER A TIMELY AND VALID SERVICE, NO MATTER WHAT!

Did you ever receive your order?

NEGATIVE
w550436

Postby Keith on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:10 am

w55, can you let me know bud, as i have no outstanding order of about £400 other than 416s especially around that time

what was the order number?
Keith

Postby pww on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Genocide wrote:Hello all,

Just wanted to give everyone a warning about ptwairsoft.com

As of August 23rd, I made a purchase of over $300 on this website. Two days went by and I had received no emails giving any information on my purchase. I emailed the owner of the website and received a response saying that the order was packaged and will ship the next day and he will email me a tracking number.

One week went by and no email and no tracking number. I sent a second email asking when is it going to ship or when did it ship and got NO RESPONSE!

This now the third week and I sent another email, basically telling him if I didn't hear back from him I would submit a fraud claim on PayPal and warn people off his website. He did respond saying he works crazy hours and he is pretty sure he sent the order, but doesn't have time to boot up his computer to give me the tracking number as he had to get ready for WORK! I could understand that as my job is ran by a Bunch of slave drivers. I waited two days and now here I am.

I know he is on these forums and I'm sorry if I'm offending some of his friends here, but this is not the way to do buisness. Is it fraud? I don't know. But to me it is certainly seeming like that. And the worst part is that I was actually pleased to see a PTW-only website. And it is a beautiful website! However I'm now pissed off!! I saved all the emails if anyone wants to see them, if they think I'm full of sh#t.

Thanks guys.. Genocide

A lot of your comments sound verry similar to my experience but happily I can now confirm receipt of my order.
Looks like Keith has turned a leaf and getting on top of things. Hopefully we'll start to see some +ve reports now regarding PTW Airsoft.
My advice to Keith is to keep customers upto date on orders, comunication is the key!
pww

Postby w550436 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Keith wrote:w55, can you let me know bud, as i have no outstanding order of about £400 other than 416s especially around that time

what was the order number?

Yes, it's the 416. But again, my problem is not necessarily the time, but the total uncertainty regarding the order and the unresponsive behavior. As long as you are WAY passed the deadline for delivery, I expect at least a reasonable assessment on the new date. Not responding (or responding with extreme delays) to emails and saying stuff like "I don't know when is due to be ready" is totally unacceptable. Again, as pww put it, communication is the key. Sorry to be so pissed off, but it seems it's the only way to get some form of reaction. On the other hand, I am pretty sure you're going to work things out one way or another and that you are a skilled and honorable man after all's said and done.
w550436

Next

Return to Retailers Discussion