PTW Airsoft !!

Here you talk about retailers that has PTW or related items.

Re: PTW Airsoft !!

Postby w550436 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Callum Snell wrote:w55, you're from Denmark. Thats like 600Miles from England. Let the Upper get to you?

I'm not saying the delay you've had is acceptable, and yes if I was told it was ready to ship Thursday I'd expect shipping Thursday or even Friday morning. My expectations are as high as yours, however it would seem that my item was much more readily available than yours. I've had my say. That's me out of this thread.

Regards,

Callum McKinnon-Snell

1. I'm not from Denmark
2. I placed the order on JULY 26th
3. I paid everything on JULY 29th
4. I've had nothing but silence and excuses since then
5. I'd expect Keith to answer for himself and not a third party

I've had my say too. That's me too out of this thread.
w550436

Postby hellfire on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Keith wrote:If you contact me via PM or by email (kbrown_83@hotmail.com) with your order number, i will give a current status
Keith

It's false!!!
You wrote me only after I threatened that I will open a dispute with paypal.
You told me that there are delays with the goods, but you don't say which of the items I ordered are not available.
Than the silence... I have written to you many times and you never responded!

Where are my custom MIAD grip, the mini ECU and the hop up???
My order was made on July 22... I have to wait much longer?
I gave you £190 for what??

This is ridiculous...

@ all guys
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian!
hellfire

Postby Delta Cypher on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear you guys are having problems. I've bought a number of items from Keith in the past and have always found him to be very helpful.

I'm guessing that great prices = slightly longer delivery times!
Delta Cypher

Postby Genocide on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Delta Cypher wrote:I'm sorry to hear you guys are having problems. I've bought a number of items from Keith in the past and have always found him to be very helpful.

I'm guessing that great prices = slightly longer delivery times!

Imagine if great prices didn't have procrastination and false statements!
Genocide

Postby hellfire on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Does anyone have news of Mr. Keith???
He doesn't respond to my emails and pm
hellfire

Postby phil (Repa) on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:44 pm

hellfire wrote:Does anyone have news of Mr. Keith???
He doesn't respond to my emails and pm

Try his Facebook page. some people have had luck on there.
word of mouth and reputation mean alot in business. Its a shame that neither for Keith are great at the moment.
Ptws owners are a small group so the business potential is huge! before i sent my systema to tack i searched for bad feed back or anything bad, but all i could find was good and positive things so i knew i was on to a winner ( and he has it now for a service and repair and the communication with him has been great )
So in short i hope Keith does improve as there ain't many places to go for ptw accessories
phil (Repa)

Postby Keith on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

thanks Phil but ive already replied to Gabriele (Hellfire)

for anyone reading this, what Phil says is true.
if you can contact me through here primarily as i apear to be having problems with emails lately.

i think one of the main problems was that i had my contact address on the website hyperlinked to ".co.uk" (which is correct), but in order to avoid confusiion i had the website showing .com.

as long as you clicked on the website link you were fine (as it opened .co.uk), but if you typed the address manually as .com into your email, then i wouldnt have received.

i thought this would save confusion, but caused more, hence now the website shows .co.uk.
---------
on another note, ive almost caught up on the backlog of custom machining, and the stupid amount of overtime i am currently pulling at work ends this coming friday (30th), so the normal positive service (for which i was known for prior to the past two months), will return.

for those who havnt had much communication, again i apologise, but i thought the little time i had would be wiser spent manufacturing , customising and getting orders out the door, over emails.
in heindsight i was wrong, and im now making every effort to answer all communication promptly,

Keith
Keith

Postby Tackleberry on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 pm

This is just becoming a very bad joke, and quite frankly I've had enough...!

In view of this and the ever increasing amount of unhappy users, I am left with little choice but to ban Mr Brown.

We, the forum, do not endorse him in any way, and certainly do not condone this way of doing business. For these reasons we no longer wish to be associated with KB or his business (such as it is) in any way, shape or form.

While some may consider this harsh there is another more serious situation that has recently come to light, and in view of this the ban is permanent.

T
Please do not ask for discount as refusal often leads to offence....!
Tackleberry
Admin Group

Postby The Reptile House on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:16 pm

This is now locked, since the discussion has come to its logical conclusion.

The contents of the thread will remain as a record of the issues and the collective decision reached by the forum's administration.
The Reptile House
Admin Group

Previous

Return to Retailers Discussion