PTW Airsoft !!

Here you talk about retailers that has PTW or related items.

Re: PTW Airsoft !!

Postby Keith on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 pm

ah cool, thanks for clearing that up.
I was worried that a £400 parts order had been missed.

Ill take all the points mentioned above to heart and work on communication above all else.
its going to be tough, but ill do my best

sorry that the past 3 weeks have been like this, but prior to these three weeks i havnt had any -ve feedback, and am hoping now i can get this backlog sorted, things will be back to normal.
anyone who has orded from me prior to these past few weeks know i usually turn orders around pretty fast.

K.
Keith

Postby w550436 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

Keith wrote:ah cool, thanks for clearing that up.
I was worried that a £400 parts order had been missed.

Ill take all the points mentioned above to heart and work on communication above all else.
its going to be tough, but ill do my best

sorry that the past 3 weeks have been like this, but prior to these three weeks i havnt had any -ve feedback, and am hoping now i can get this backlog sorted, things will be back to normal.
anyone who has orded from me prior to these past few weeks know i usually turn orders around pretty fast.

K.

Sorry, but my English is not that good. Is this meaning that I am going to have my order delivered, or what? And WHEN is that going to happen?
w550436

Postby WunLung on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 am

Keith are those 416s still available? And if so, how long would it take for you to ship to USA if ordered tomorrow? I have a friend who is interested in the 416 upper for his new ptw, but we're concerned that he may not receive it for a very long while.
WunLung

Postby Keith on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 am

@ Wunlung
the 416 parts i ordered got delivered mid this week
Unfortunatly the gasblocks were however not included in these two parcels.
I sent an email to my supplier on Friday night, so expect them to reply monday.
i posted a a few images on my facebook page.

@ W55
Can i suggest that you sign up to my facebook page bud, as that is where i make global announcements
One thing to note is that everybody who has orded a 416 and is on my facebook page knows what is going on
as you can see my supplier didnt ship them until the 24th August (where i quoted you would receive mid August time upon ordering)

Keith
Keith

Postby w550436 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Keith wrote:@ Wunlung
the 416 parts i ordered got delivered mid this week
Unfortunatly the gasblocks were however not included in these two parcels.
I sent an email to my supplier on Friday night, so expect them to reply monday.
i posted a a few images on my facebook page.

@ W55
Can i suggest that you sign up to my facebook page bud, as that is where i make global announcements
One thing to note is that everybody who has orded a 416 and is on my facebook page knows what is going on
as you can see my supplier didnt ship them until the 24th August (where i quoted you would receive mid August time upon ordering)

Keith

Alright Keith, here' the deal:
since you are still unable to offer a clear deadline for delivery, I am going to set a deadline myself. I expect to receive either the merchandise or a full refund of £469 TILL SEPTEMBER 15, THE LATEST! The failure to comply with this, will leave me no other option than to file a complaint with the Home Office-National Fraud Authority.
w550436

Postby Lucky_Str!ke on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am

I ordered some pmags from keith, on a monday

I didnt hear anything from him till thursday

so send him an email.

said he was busy with work, and said he would send em out on friday.
gave me tracking code and I got them the next week.

so no problems with Keith what so ever.
sorry to hear it takes longer with you guys.
Lucky_Str!ke

Postby leschrac on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm

a friend off myne ordered some pmag shells about a month ago and after several mails still no response or sign off the parts
leschrac

Postby Keith on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

les, you got an order number, or name bud, becuase i have zero orders outstanding which contain PMags.

get your mate to email me - kbrown_83@hotmail.com, or PM me on here

Keith
Keith

Postby w550436 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm writing this as a last resort to Keith's common sense, although I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get any response. Dear Keith, if you have any decency left, please be so kind and unlock this stalemate we've been trapped into. I am truly decided, if we cannot solve this matter within the next 7-10 days, to file a complaint with the UK National Fraud Authority- our legal already prepared the supporting documents. Believe me or not, I don't want to get to this, but you leave me no choice with this childish silence of yours. Please be so kind and give me an option-either the merchandise or a full £469 refund.

PS. I kindly ask the administrator of this forum to make this post "sticky" since is of utmost interest for any possible future victims of PTW Airsoft! BTW, this forum is no longer what it is used to be!
w550436

Postby Keith on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:57 pm

dude, above you gave me until the 15th.
i repied to you via your email several days ago saying "ok to that"

im waiting on the third box to come as described in my post above (4th) which contains the gasblocks, but shuld be here early next week as the supplier have now sent these

have you signed up to the facebook page as suggested?if you have, then you would see at the very top my message to everyone saying this.

my facebook page is where i make global announcements

in total i have about 9 outstanding orders, of which 6 are 416 uppers.
Keith

Postby w550436 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

PLEASE READ THE ANSWER SENT BY "THE SELLER FORMERLY KNOWN AS KEITH" TO MY PREVIOUS POST! (I sent him the same text by email):

"Just at my PC mate..
i remember sending you a reply a good few weeks back, but ive got more urgent things to do at this very minute (like pack for a weekender that im setting off to in 8 hours.

Quickly, just remind me what you orded, or even a number, as i cant see you on my database :S

ill keep looking at my inbox tonight bud.

Keith"

Now, the man is either a total retard, or a lousy liar haunting this forum!
w550436

Postby w550436 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 pm

I must apologize to all forum members (especially Tony) for washing Mr. Brown's dirty laundry in public. This will be my last post on this issue. Thank you all for your patience.
w550436

PreviousNext

Return to Retailers Discussion