Systema PTW CQBR 2013 fps problems

For the 2012 model

Systema PTW CQBR 2013 fps problems

Postby warbringer on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 am

Hello there beloved systema operators ,i just bought a systema challenge ultimate max II cqbr (RWairsoft) and all went brilliant at putting all together.It is true was the 1st systema for us to put together but all vent to its place nicely (except right selector that was so stiff it broke nwm i let only 1 side selector)

My problem and I'm really frustrated about it and some help would be much appreciated , is that with blue cylinder ( 110m/s) i have a maximum of 60 m/s .Its terrible i know what you think bad shimming or bad compression @ cylinder but the compression is perfect and the shimming is ok you open up hardly the systema in 2.The most awkward thing is if i push up a bb on the barrel back to its place in the hop it shoots with like 100m/s so thats really .... strange.
Today i will try to get another systema to change the cylinder or upper budy hop dunno something.Anny advice is more than appreciated thank you!
warbringer

Re: Systema PTW CQBR 2013 fps problems

Postby warbringer on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Nwm the only piece of equipment that came mounted from factory was the problem.The cylinder ,new grease oring problems solved.Don't have the fixed fps i wish for but i supose is because of the new mags.Thank you.
warbringer

Postby warbringer on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:15 pm

still having some bad fps fluctuation.Any idea welcome.
warbringer

Postby Eko on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:03 pm

man I just bought new m165 supermax cylinder and it shoots 140m/s ... it seems that quality control in Systema just failed ... I have no idea what to do with that. (My old m150 in alu-case is shooting better)
Eko

Return to Generation Model 2012