HELP! Feeding Issues with 2012 mil/le

For the 2012 model

HELP! Feeding Issues with 2012 mil/le

Postby SOL3 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Guys, help me out here. I bought a new 2012 Mil/LE last year. Used it once, and after 10 mags or so the motor went. Replaced the motor with a FCC, runs better, but maybe a little noisy. Whatever. Now I am having other issues.

1. Took my blaster out for the first time since replacing the motor and am having extreme feeding issues. 1st bb feeds just fine. 2nd refuses to feed unless I take the mag out and re-insert. Have tried A: Systema new version metal mags I used when I first got it (that fed flawlessly previously). I have tried new tan PTS magpul style ptw mags. B: I have tried loading half a mag only, I have tried three kinds of bb's including BB's I used previously. (.25 Bioval.) Opened it up checked the hopup/barrel/cylinder. Can't find anything wrong....

Any solutions, suggestions? I'm trying very hard not to smash this POS lemon into a million little japanese pieces. :evil: Thanks!
Last edited by SOL3 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SOL3

Re: HELP! Feeding Issues with 2012 mil/le

Postby bigwavedave on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Are you chopping bb's or is there no feed from the mags to the hop unit?
bigwavedave

Postby SOL3 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:47 pm

I get 1 bb. 2nd is a no-feed. If I jiggle the mag sometimes I can get a second to "feed". I just can't see how it could be my mags. I have Systema brand mags that worked previously that I have only used a few times with no issues... And I have other Magpul PTS pmags.

If I torque on the mag I can sometimes get another feed and then it usually chops.

*UPDATE*

I just got another cylinder (King arms m90) in the mail. Tried that and it fed better (usually feeds) with my Systema brand mags and once in a blue moon with my PTS brand (especially if I slap it hard). Why would one cylinder over the other cause a no-feed after the 1st bb? f**k my life. :roll:
SOL3

Postby D0minus on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Check the nozzle o-ring, it might be to much grease or damaged!
Veni vidi vici.....PTH - Pure Awesomeness
https://www.facebook.com/AggressorStudio
D0minus

Return to Generation Model 2012