Im having strange inconsistancy issues

For the 2012 model

Im having strange inconsistancy issues

Postby stevey293 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Im having a weird issue. Im having 1 in 8-10 shots go way high as if the hop is set on full.

Now i'd of guessed straight away this was a hop or barrel issue but i cleaned it till it was spotless and changed the hop rubber and it's still doing it.

I've also tried different types of ammo. Madbull .25 and blaster .25s with the same issue on both.

Any more ideas?
Systema made in Japan perfected in the UK
stevey293
Groupie

Re: Im having strange inconsistancy issues

Postby thundercactus on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 pm

If you have a chrono, check how consistent your fps is
thundercactus
Expert

Postby Anthony I on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 pm

I've had the same issue, change the brand of bb's you're using. That, and make sure your magazine is fully empty after each use. Also, keep your bb's in their stock bags with that pack of storage chemicals it helps them from cacking even though they're bio degradable.
Anthony I

Postby thundercactus on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm

To further his point
using elite force .32s, they are very soft but don't easily crack, so my air nozzle would deform them and the result would be a ~160fps loss
And most bio BBs begin to degrade when they are exposed to moisture, so keeping the desiccant baggy in the BB bag will help preserve them.

But it could also be a cylinder compression problem, or somethings come loose, so it's important to know how your fps is being affected, it will give us a better idea of what's going on.
thundercactus
Expert

Return to Generation Model 2012