Best performance upgrade for PTW

All the information that is relevant to MAX Model 2007 or older weapons.

Best performance upgrade for PTW

Postby MIK27 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 am

Hello,

could you help me with choose best parts for my gun?

I read that newest guns has diferent electronics and motors.. Is huge diference between it? Do you recommend me buy and install newest version? And why?

I like to upgrade my rifle for sniper or sharpshooter use.. I read systema hop up chamber is work bad especialy with heaviest BB than 0,25g.. What brand do you recommend me for chamber and rubber?

I´m thinking about buy PDI 01 509mm, edGI 6,01mm or 6,00mm 509mm inner barrel.. Or Doff custom? What is best?

And what is your opinnion about stronger spring like 165 (like in Super Max)?

Is AEG stock tube compatible with PTW?

Martin
MIK27

Re: Best performance upgrade for PTW

Postby lUcIfEr on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 pm

MIK27 wrote:Hello,

I read that newest guns has diferent electronics and motors.. Is huge diference between it? Do you recommend me buy and install newest version? And why?

I like to upgrade my rifle for sniper or sharpshooter use.. I read systema hop up chamber is work bad especialy with heaviest BB than 0,25g.. What brand do you recommend me for chamber and rubber?

I´m thinking about buy PDI 01 509mm, edGI 6,01mm or 6,00mm 509mm inner barrel.. Or Doff custom? What is best?

Martin

Newer electronics=more effecient, more durable. a bit of search should have answered your questions.
The new 490 was(is) junk, but tac takes care of those.
I would recommend getting your ptw from him. I havent yet experienced his skills nor service(waiting for my whiny motor to mute first :) ), but i only heard good things about him, and he has a VERY good rep here.
A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel. - Robert Frost
I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace. - George W. Bush
EXTREMELY RIGHTWINGED.
9/11-NEVER FORGET-NEVER FORGIVE
lUcIfEr

Re: Best performance upgrade for PTW

Postby MIK27 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am

lUcIfEr wrote:
MIK27 wrote:Hello,

Martin

Newer electronics=more effecient, more durable. a bit of search should have answered your questions.
The new 490 was(is) junk, but tac takes care of those.
I would recommend getting your ptw from him. I havent yet experienced his skills nor service(waiting for my whiny motor to mute first :) ), but i only heard good things about him, and he has a VERY good rep here.

Thank you. I´m writting with him jet.
MIK27

Return to Generation MAX Model 2007